Blood Music Forum

Full Version: SELLING: monster Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII and cab + fretless Warwick Thumb 6 string
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing as it looks like it's okay to post about instruments/equipment here:

I'm selling an Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII guitar amp with an angled PPC 412 cabinet (for guitar). cost about £2,200 new and is in perfect working order with a bit of cosmetic wear, in storage for the last couple of years as I have been mostly living in tents in Nordic forests. I'm looking for about £1,500 for the amp and head, or sensible offers.

also my beloved six string bass, which is a Warwick Thumb, used but great shape. that one was almost £3000 so it's not going cheap but it anyone wants a serious bass I'll consider serious offers. In south-west of the UK, I assume on both sides collection in person would be preferred but I've never ripped anyone off.

I also have my self-defretted Moog Guitar but it may have a couple of electronics issues to I need to test it (my amp is in storage with a friend).

possibly some nice pedals such as Z.Vex Fuzz Factory, Woolly Mammoth, my "Orgasmatron" modified Q-Tron, Deluxe Memory Boy analogue delay, also standard Memory Boy.

possibly my Bosphorus cymbals... 

or does anyone want to just gift/loan me £6,500 for a van so I don't have to sell my whole life? 
I'm nice, I do good work, I will be helping people and animals and trying to save the world
thanks Smile